Grad School Test/Test Prep Assistance is for UA alumni that have graduated with their bachelor’s degree and are needing assistance with paying for testing or test prep materials for graduate school.
Eligibility & Process
UA alumni that have graduated college with their bachelor’s degree
- Planning to attend graduate school and needs to take one of these entrance exams:
- DAT (Dental Admission Test)
- GMAT (Graduate Management Admission Test, for MBA programs)
- GRE (Graduate Records Examination)
- LSAT (Law School Admissions Test)
- MAT (Miller Analogies Test)
- MCAT (Medical College Admission Test)
- PCAT (Pharmacy College Admission Test)
- OATP (Optometry Admission Testing Program)
- Complete the application form
- The Alumni Success Program Director will follow-up with you regarding the requested amount and your post-grad plans
Frequently Asked Questions
So I can receive the CIP (College Incentive Program) GPA award, the CIP graduation award, and this grant?
Yes. As long as you complete the CIP application and you are eligible for grad school test prep assistance.
Does this grant replace or take away from the $500 CIP graduation award?
No. You can be awarded the $500 graduation award from CIP and receive this assistance, if eligible.